Wednesday, September 30, 2009

An American in Paris

I love to watch movies while I work on the weekends. I had forgotten how absolutely wonderful An American in Paris was when I played it last weekend, it was so good that I had to stop what I was doing and give it my whole attention! I have decided that I have a small crush on Gene Kelly, which most likely stems back to my childhood education of old Hollywood musicals. I wish they still made movies like this - if you haven't seen this one, it's perfect.



One of my favorite numbers, Gene Kelly and Leslie Caron are perfection dancing together.


Not to mention, Leslie Caron's costume from the black and white ball at the end of the film is so beautiful, that I really wish I could have one just like it.

1 comment:

Sean Vigue said...

Awesome movie and musical score!
Sean